Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Final project

My thought process for my final project will be coming up with a bunch of things that have meaning to me and tying them all together some how. I plan on tying in what we learned about Walker and how he expresses his emotion in his artwork in my piece. I plan on doing my final project on a collage of pictures of family, friends, items of my favorite things and just a bunch of me put into one project. I plan on using all the techniques that we have went over during the quarter, along with coming up with a few of my own.

I plan on brainstorming and gathering pictures of my friends and family, and combine them both together in a final project somehow. I plan on using conceptual unity.

Notes:
Big word: Unity
conceptual; idea behind it
Unity---Variety

No comments:

Post a Comment