Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Project 5


My two words: To dapple; to impress
I chose to use my macbook computer as an item I use every day. I decided I couldn't add spots like this to my real computer, so I decided to use photoshop for all additions. I added the spots because to dapple means to add spots. I added a jeweled out apple symbol in the middle, and picked a picture from google and added it where the apple symbol would be. I added a bunch of different types of spots and even downloaded different shapes off the web. I chose different sizes to make the spots show up more. The process I went through while making my final outcome of this was to use both of my words which were to impress and to dapple, and to add them to one of my favorite item I use through out the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment