Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Walking to class

On the first day of classes at the Ohio State University, I had a lot of mixed emotions with finding my class, being on time, and timing my walk perfectly. I brought a map with me to help my find my way, although campus is still pretty confusing. I walked from my house on Summit to the Ohio State Stadium. I used the map to figure out what buildings I would be passing and what path I should be taking. Every morning I have to make sure I have enough time to walk from my house to class. I usually take the same route, I walk on high street and then make a left right before lane. I sometimes walk with the same people, and pass the same buildings. On my first day I was a little worried about not being able to find my way around the stadium, but the signs that you put up on the doors helped a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Good explanation of your first walk to class. I would like to hear more about your final image when you get a chance. What tools did you use to make it? What did you want to convey to the viewer?

    ReplyDelete