Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Micro Assignment 1

1) My MacBook: I chose this because my laptop has so much of my life on it. It has all of my pictures over the past 8 years, music, and internet connection. It is my source to get information, do homework, and projects.
Reliable; Communicator

2) My iPod: I chose this because I love music. Music helps me calm my nerves, and inspires me to listen to the lyrics people are singing about. Music can change my mood from good to bad, and especially helps me while working out.
Soothing

3) My camera: I chose this item because my camera is a very important item to me. I love taking pictures with my friends and of random things that I find interesting. I carry it around with me for when I see something interesting I can pull it out instantaneously and have that picture forever.
Captures memories

4) My iPhone: I chose my phone because I love talking to my friends. Not only does my phone have texting, but it also has internet, a camera, and map quest. It comes in handy for a lot of different reasons and it never leaves my side.
Connection; Communicator

5) My Pandora bracelet: I chose this item because my bracelet is very important to me. I received it from my grandma for one of my graduation presents, and it symbolizes growing up and moving on from a very big part in my life. It holds a lot of meaning and I love to wear it around.
Growing up

6) My bed: I chose this item because my bed is very comfortable. I love after a long day of work or class laying in bed.
Relaxing; Comfortable

7) My car: I chose this item because it is a vehicle that gets me to and from places. It allows me to get places in a faster manner. It also protects me from bad weather.
Transportation


8) My North face: I chose this item because it is a jacket that keeps me warm. It has a nice hood and a wind protector on it that keep me from getting wet. It gives me protection from bad weather.
Protection


9) My sunglasses: I chose this item because I use my sunglasses when it is sunny. I use them to protect my eyes and making it easier to see things.
Style


10) My dog: I chose my dog because she is very special to me.
Comforting

No comments:

Post a Comment