Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introductory Blog

Hello, my name is Elizabeth Flaugher. I am a sophomore at Ohio State University and love the campus. I went to the Ohio State Newark branch my freshman year and commuted, so this year it's a whole lot easier being able to walk to all my classes. I am taking Art Education 252 because although I may not be that creative, I love working with photoshop and working with photography. I've taken one previous art class before, but it was mainly studying artists and not hands on art projects which is what this class consists of. I enjoy working out, taking pictures, going out with my friends, listening to music, and doing adventurous things. I enjoy writing and plan on taking more than the required two English classes. I am really bad at Math, but hope to improve considering I am leaning towards getting my business degree. I love hanging out with my friends and surrounding myself with people I like to be around. I'm easy to get along with and pretty outgoing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elizabeth for the introduction and I am glad we finally got all this sorted out.

    ReplyDelete